How many days in advance should I make my order?
All orders must be received at least 5 days in advance. We need a minimum of 5 whole days from order confirmation until delivery. (Example: If you order on the 1st, you can get your products by the 6th.)
If you have urgent orders please contact email@example.com and we will do our best to fulfill your needs.
How do I receive my order?
1. On the delivery date, go to your delivery destination.
2. If you choose to pick up your products at a hotel, go to the Front Desk for assistance. Please have your Tracking Number and ID (Passport).
3. If you choose to pick up at a Post Office, go to the Post Office that you selected with your Tracking Number and ID (Passport). Please note there are different hours for every post office.
4. Sign off your name and accept the package.
What is the rental process like?
1. Select your product.
2. Choose a color, quantity, and rental dates.
3. Select a delivery location out of Hotel (Make sure you have a reservation) or Post Office (for Airbnb or resident guests).
4. If you do not find your hotel in our database, contact us and we will add it to our list.
5. Enter the name of the pickup person. (For security reasons, the name on the shipping label must match the ID of the pickup person.)
6. Select Insurance.
7. Confirm your order and checkout.
What is considered “A DAY” when I rent a product?
Each day you have our rental products will be considered a DAY.
You rent a product for 5 days from January 1st – January 5th
January 1st is the day you receive your rental(s) = DAY 1.
January 2nd = Day 2
January 3rd = Day 3
January 4th = Day 4
January 5th is the day you pack up your rentals and hand them over to your hotel personnel OR nearby post office = DAY 5
Can I extend my rental?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and tell us your full name, order # and how many days you wish to extend your rental.
We will do our best to fulfill your request, but please note that if we do not have extra strollers in stock, we may not be able to accept your request.
What happens if I need to cancel my order?
A 100% refund is given to cancellations earlier than 5 days prior to delivery date.
For example, if your selected delivery date is January 10th, you must cancel by January 5th (Japan Standard Time).
A 75% refund is given to cancellations later than 5 days prior to delivery date, AND to orders that have NOT been shipped out.
For orders that have already been shipped out, you will be charged for the round trip shipping fees AND 25% of your order as the restocking fee.
There will be NO refunds for cancellations requested on the delivery date. You will be charged for the round trip shipping fee.
What if I need something and I don’t see it on your product list?
Contact us directly at email@example.com and we will do our best to fulfill your requests. Please note that we cannot guarantee to meet all requests.
Will somebody assist me with assembling my stroller?
Unfortunately, there will be noone to assist you but our strollers are very easy to assemble. See the Resources page for more information.
How do I pack up my rentals?
You will receive a detailed instruction guide, with pictures, on how to send back the rentals called Lileo Instruction Guide.
- Detach both front wheels.
- Put the rentals in the trasport bag.
*Stroller will NOT fit if you don’t detach the FRONT wheels for bugaboo strollers and REAR wheels for Saluce strollers, or if you don’t fold the stroller correctly*
- Put accessories in the transport bag.
- Attach the Return Shipping Label to the transport bag.
- Drop off the rentals at the hotel front desk and give teh “GIVE TO HOTEL STAFF” instruction sheet to the hotel staff, OR go to ANY post office in Japan and send back the stroller.
How do I use my products when the instructions are only in Japanese?
Lileo translates all instructions and components of all products. We even translate the meaning of components that you may not be familiar with! Go to the product page and click on Tell me more to see all the details.
I read the translated instructions on the website and I still cannot use my products. What should I do?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll help you out!
How do I pickup my order at a Post Office?
Every Post Office will have slightly different ways to pick up packages. Go to your predetermined pickup location and find a pickup counter. Be sure to have these things ready:
- Identification (passport) that matches the name on your order
- Tracking number
If the Post Office that you have selected is open 24 hours or allows pickups after office hours, you may find a closed window with an intercom. Press the intercom and ask for your package.
How do I pick up at the hotel?
Every hotel will have a different pickup location. For many cases, it will be either the Front desk or Bell desk.
- Tell your hotel staff that you have a package waiting at the hotel.
- You may be asked to verify your identification.
Please make sure that the pickup person’s ID matches the name on the shipping label. For security reasons, contradicting identification may lead to delayed pickup process.
If the pickup person is different from the Lileo account holder, please add the name of the pickup person in the Delivery Details step of the checkout process. We’ll make sure that name appears on the shipping label.
What identification materials are needed to pickup?
For Hotels (You must be a guest staying at the hotel):
- Identification (passport) that matches the name on your order
- Tracking number
For Post Offices:
- Identification (passport) that matches the order name or authorized pickup person name
- Tracking number (providing this will avoid confusion at the counter)
Can someone else pick up my order for me?
Yes, please make sure to follow the steps below:
- Enter Name of Pickup Person in the Delivery Details step in the Checkout process.
- Add Hotel Reservation Name if you are picking up your products at your hotel.
- Make sure your pickup person has a valid ID at the time of pickup.
What time will my products arrive?
Your products will be delivered by midnight of the day prior to your delivery date. For example, if your delivery date is Monday, your products will be delivered by Sunday night, so that you can use your rentals as early as you like on your delivery date. Please note that if you have chosen a post office for your delivery location, you will only be able to pick up during the opening hours.
What does the return date mean?
The return date is the day you hand over the rental product(s) to the hotel or Post Office to get shipped out.
It is NOT the day we expect to receive the rentals back in our hands. This way, you can enjoy your renal products until the last minute. As long as the date does not change, you can use the rentals until you had it over to your hotel / post office by 11:59 PM.
All items should be in the original package (stroller bag), with a return shipping label attached. You will receive a pre-filled return shipping label when you receive your products.
Please double check the office hours of your hotel or Post Office so that you do not miss the office hours to drop off your products.
How do I return my rental?
1. Put rental product and all accessories in the original packaging
2. Attach Return Shipping Label on a visible surface of the stroller bag.
3. Give your package to hotel staff or Post Office staff. If you are returning your rental products at a hotel, give Return Slip for Hotel Staff to the Hotel Staff.
What do I do if I lose the return slip?
You have one of two choices.
1. Go to the nearest post office and ask for a Cash on Delivery Shipping Label. In Japanese, it is called “Chaku-Barai Laberu.” Fill out the form starting from the TOP line:
ZIP CODE: 153-0063
ADDRESS LINE 1: Vega Tower 2nd Fl. 2-9-5
ADDRESS LINE 2: Meguro, Meguro-ku
ATTENTION: Koryu Lileo
PHONE NUMBER: 03-6421-7128
FROM: Doujou (Means see above)
DATE: Blue box on the right: Return date
TIME: Circle the top left choice
2. Contact email@example.com, and we will send you another label. A shipping and handling fee of $5 will be charged from your security deposit. Please note that if we cannot send you the new label by the return date, we will assist you on proceeding with the first option.
What if my equipment breaks?
Honesty is the best policy.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately, explaining how the product was damaged. Photos and detailed descriptions help us to decide whether or not the damage can be covered by your security deposit. We want to be fair.
Tell us what happened, and we will figure out a great solution for the both of us.
Can I make an early return?
Contact us at email@example.com, and tell us your full name, order # and which location you wish to return your product(s) to (Hotel name and address or Post Office branch name).
You will be entitled to a refund for the number of days you didn’t use the rental product(s). We will count from the day you hand over the product(s) to your Hotel or Post Office.
Is there a physical store?
Unfortunately not at this time. But we sure would like to have one in the future!
How exactly does Lileo work?
Lileo delivers baby supplies and rental strollers to families with small children visiting Japan. We want to save you the hassle of bringing tons of diapers and dragging your strollers across the world.
You simply order everything online, rent the stroller you need, and receive them when you arrive in Japan, either at your hotel or at a convenient Post Office location.
When you are done with your rental, send it back on your predetermined return date, from the hotel you stayed at, or from any Post Office.
How can I contact Lileo?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are more than happy to assist you.
What does my insurance cover?
Insurance covers extra cleaning fees associated with fixable damages beyond “Normal Wear and Tear.” With insurance, you will get your full security deposit back with these fixable damages.
It is very hard for us to list everything that is “acceptable” and “not acceptable.” We will set a guideline for:
- What we cover for ALL users (with or without insurance).
- What we DO NOT COVER (even with insurance)
1. What we cover with or without insurance (“normal wear and tear”):
- Dirt, scraping of tires from regular use
- Dirt on foot rest
- Minor stains that can be taken out by our regular cleaning process
- Minor scratches from regular use
2. What we DO NOT cover (even with insurance)
- Stolen or Lost Products and Product Parts
- Permanent damage on any product parts
- Damage and/or stain on the Chassis and/or Canopy
- Damage on product parts that cannot be washed. (Chassis, Canopy, Handle, Belt and Basket)
- Stains that cannot be taken out by our regular cleaning process
- Indented, gouged scratches
- If your child or any other person traveling with you got sick with symptoms of a fever, upset stomach or diarrhea and failed to report to us immediately
- Vomiting or leaking on the stroller
What is a security deposit and how does it work?
Deposits are a ¥2,500 flat fee (please check exchange rates for other currencies) for each rental stroller collected at the time of order.
This deposit will be REFUNDED after the rental stroller is returned to us in acceptable condition.
Please review “What does my insurance cover?” in the FAQ or Terms and Conditions for more details on what is considered as “acceptable”.
If strollers are returned with damages that are not considered “acceptable”, repair costs will be deducted from your deposit. If this situation occurs, a breakdown of the fees and a detailed explanation will be provided.
In summary, deposits are temporary fees that we keep to secure the condition of our strollers.
What currency does Lileo use?
Our default currency is JPY (Japanese Yen)
We happily accept