Disposable Baby Bottles – SteribottleRecommended
The BEST way to keep your baby bottles sanitary during your trip to Japan!
5 bottles sterilized, and ready to GO!
Package Size (Approximately):
Length: 18.2 cm
Width: 7.4 cm
Thickness: 7.4 cm
Product Size (Approximately):
Length: 18.2 cm
Width: 7 cm
Thickness: 7c m
Amount: 5 Bottles per Package
Made in England
Manufacturer / Supplier:
Address: 477-5 Kanehisa, Yonago-shi, Tottori Prefecture, 683-0251
Phone #: 0859-26-5888
1. Take out the bottle cup and nipple. Make sure to take out only one cup and nipple at a time to keep unused bottles and nipples from getting contaminated.
2. Take out the bottle by grabbing the bottom of the bottle so that you can avoid touching the rest of the stacked bottles.
3. Fold the opening of the plastic bag at least TWO times, and reseal the bag with the white rectangular sticker. If done properly, unused bottles can be saved up to 1 week.
4. Make formula or put breastmilk inside the bottle. Do not close the bottle until you put everything inside the bottle. The bottle does not open once it is closed.
5. Make sure everything is inside the bottle, and attach the nipple / cap. Make sure you hear a clicking sound.
• Do not use product when the inner or outer packaging is open, ripped, or the bottles are exposed before breaking the seal.
• Use product under adult supervision. Do not leave the child alone with the product.
• Do not apply excessive force to the bottles to avoid deformation.
• Do not use product when you see visible deformation.
• Use all bottles within at least 1 week after breaking the seal.
• Do not make or heat formula / breastmilk near small children.
• Do not tilt the bottle when pouring hot water into the bottle.
• The Nipple and the Cap can NOT be used in the microwave. Only the bottle (cup part only) can be used in the microwave.
• When using the microwave for the bottle, do not put boiling water inside the bottle.
• Do not shake or apply excessive force to the bottle with hot content. Doing so may cause burns / injuries from spilling content.
• To avoid injuries and burns, check the temperature of content before giving it to your child(ren).
• For sanitary precautions, take out the bottle, nipple and cap right before you make the milk / formula. Do not leave them out exposed to possible contamination.
• Wash hands before touching the products.
• The product may not have the features of your usual baby bottles. Pay close attention to how your child(ren) may react when using the product.
• KEEP AWAY FROM FIRE. FLAMMABLE.
• Do not use the product for purposes other than the intended purposes.
How to store Product:
• Keep out of reach of children. Make sure your children do not have access to product and packaging.
• Avoid high temperature, high humidity, direct sunlight. Store in cool environment. Leaving the package in a hot environment could melt the plastic. Do not leave in hot environment.
• To avoid danger of suffocation throw away empty package.
• Polypropylene – Commonly used in plastic products, packaging and labeling.
• Thermoplastic Elastomer – Copolymers of plastic and rubber commonly used in medical supplies.
• Follow your district’s disposal policies.
Legal Disclaimer: Actual product, product packaging and the official website may have different information than what is on this website. All translations are provided for information purposes only. We advise you not to rely solely on the information on this website.