Mini ThermosBest Seller
$10.99 – $14.99
Check out these adorable 5.5” mini thermos.
Save your shoulder from the heavy bottle of hot water for making formula, heating baby food, or rinsing pacifiers your baby dropped for the 10th time.
Brand: My Cafe Slim
Package Size (Approximately):
200 ml / 6.7 fl. oz.
Length: 15 cm / 1.9”
Width: 6.5 cm / 2.5”
Thickness: 6 cm / 2.3“
300 ml / 10.1 fl. Oz
Length: 19 cm / 7.4“
Width: 6.5 cm / 2.5“
Thickness: 6.5 cm / 2.5”
Amount per Pack: 1
Made in: China
Manufacturer / Supplier: Pearl Metal
Address: 190 Gomyo Sanjo-shi Nigata-ken
Phone #: 0256-35-3113
Official Website: http://www.p-life.co.jp
• 95 C / 203 F full bottle keeps
• 80 C / 176 F for 1 hour
• 50 C / 122 F for 6 hours
• When using the product for the first time, wash all parts throughly.
• Take the lid off.
• Put hot/cold water in the bottle.
• Make sure the bottle does not come in contact with heated pots, kettles, kitchenware.
• Do not overfill the bottle. Leave space in the neck for the lid.
• Preheating or cooling the bottle with hot/cold water is suggested for longer heating/cooling results.
• Close the lid.
• Make sure the lid is on completely.
• Inserting boiling water to the bottle may lead to compressed pressure inside the bottle, causing difficulties opening the lid. Make sure you hold the bottle upright and open the bottle slowly.
• When consuming hot drinks, beware of burns and injuries.
• Do not put the bottle near open flames stoves.
• Spilt or overflowed content may cause burns and injuries.
• Do not overflow the bottle and keep the amount of water as indicated in the picture of the instruction guide.
• Do not bleach or put the bottle in a dishwasher.
• Do not microwave the bottle.
• Do not sterilize the bottle with boiling water.
• Make sure the lid is on tight to avoid spills.
• Do not store dry ice, carbonated drinks, milk, dairy refreshments, juice, and soup. All the contents mentioned may cause rust and damage to the bottle.
• Keep lid on at all times when not in use.
• Do not leave children unattended with the product.
WARNING : Do not let children near the hot water. Handling hot water may cause risk of burns and injuries.
• Clean product after each use.
• Make sure the valve is placed in the right place.
• Keep product upright at all times.
• Do not force large ice cubes into the bottle.
• Weather conditions and other factors may affect the temperature of the content.
• KEEP AWAY FROM FIRE. FLAMMABLE.
• Do not use the product for purposes other than the intended purposes.
• Product you receive may have different designs from the website photo.
• Wash and dry all parts of the bottle after each use.
• Make sure all parts are dry before you store the bottle
• Make sure to clean the lid, valves (rubber seal).
How to store Product:
• Keep out of reach of children. Make sure your children do not have access to product and packaging.
• To avoid danger of suffocation throw away empty package.
• Stainless Steel – Widely used in kitchenware and home supplies.
• Nickel Plated ABS – Thermoplastic polymer plated by nickel.
• ABS Plastic – Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene plastic is a thermoplastic polymer used in many toys.
• Polypropylene – Commonly used in plastic products, packaging and labeling.
• Silicone Rubber – Made of silicon, carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen.
• Follow your district’s disposal policies.
Legal Disclaimer: Actual product, product packaging and the official website may have different information than what is on this website. All translations are provided for information purposes only. We advise you not to rely solely on the information on this website.