Natural Bug RepellentPerfect Potion
¥1,100 – ¥2,000
Don’t let any pesky bugs spoil your family’s fun. Skip the bugs and skin-irritating chemicals with our selection of all natural bug repellents. Originating from Australia, Perfect Potion bug repellents are:
- APVMA approved
- DEET free
- Free of animal testing
Appropriate for children over 6 months old.
Brand: Perfect Potion
Package Size (Approximately):
50 ml / 1.69 fl. oz.
Circumference : 3.5 cm/ 1.37”
Length: 12.3 cm / 4.84”
Product Size (Approximately):
See Package Size
Amount per Pack:
1. 50ml / 1.69 fl. oz. per Bottle
Made in Australia
Manufacturer / Supplier: Perfect Potion Japan
Address : 1F GF Bldg, Yamanaka Cho, Nishi Iru, Ebisugawa Dori, Nakagyo-ku, Kyoto
Phone # : 075-241-391
1. Spray 2-3 pumps to arms and legs.
2. Spread over skin.
3. Reapply when necessary.
• Do not spray near eyes and mouth.
• Do not apply to babies under 6 months old.
• Do not use on cuts, burns, and any kind of irritations.
• Patch testing is strongly recommended to babies and sensitive skin.
• Immediately stop use and consult with a doctor / physician if user gets irritations after use.
• KEEP AWAY FROM FIRE. FLAMMABLE.
• Do not use the product for purposes other than the intended purposes.
• Product you receive may have different designs from the website photo.
How to store Product:
• Keep out of reach of children. Make sure your children do not have access to product and packaging.
• Avoid high temperature, high humidity, direct sunlight. Store in cool environment. Leaving the package in a hot environment could melt the plastic. Do not leave in hot places.
• To avoid danger of suffocation throw away empty package.
• Keep lid on at all times when not in use.
• Ethanol – Commonly known as alcohol.
• Water – H2O.
• Citronella Oil – Oil extracted from citronella grass commonly known as lemongrass.
• Peppermint Oil – Oil extracted from the Peppermint plant.
• Tea tree Oil – Oil extracted from tea trees. Used to treat infections, acne, soar throat, etc.
• Narrow-leaved Paperbark Oil – Australian tree in the myrtle family, Myrtaceae.
• Eucalyptus Oil – Oil extracted from the leaves and stems of the Eucalyptus plant.
• Hydrolyzed Jojoba Ester – Jojoba oil chemically bonded addition of water. Commonly used in cosmetics and pharmaceuticals.
• Citronellol – Citronella Oil is an essential oil from the leaves and stems of Lemongrass. A natural bug repellent. FDA Considers Citronellol to be Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS).
• Follow your district’s disposal policies.
Legal Disclaimer: Actual product, product packaging and the official website may have different information than what is on this website. All translations are provided for information purposes only. We advise you not to rely solely on the information on this website.