Natural Hand SanitizerBaby friendly
Tired of the never-ending debate of “good” bacteria vs. “bad” chemicals?
Well, we are too.
In response, we offer a selection of natural-plant based alternatives to chemical-loaded sanitizers. Ingredients include natural substances such as thyme and organic lavender to keep the moisture in your hands.
Brand: My Habit
Package Size (Approximately):
Circumference : 3 cm / 1.18”
Length : 11.5 cm /4.52”
Product Size (Approximately):
See Package Size
Amount per Pack: 50 ml / 1.69 fl oz. per Bottle
Made in Japan
Manufacturer / Supplier: Sure
Address : 43-58
Kamiisago, Yachimata-shi. Chiba
Supplier: B by E, Takano bldg. 3-5-4 Kitaaoyama, Minato-ku, Tokyo
Phone #: 0120-666-877
1. Gently shake to mix content before first use. To avoid spilling make sure to shake with the lid tightly closed.
2. Take pea size amount on your hands.
3. Spread evenly all over your hands.
• Do not consume. Not eatable.
• Do not use sanitizer on cuts, burns, and any kind of irritations.
• If you are getting medical treatment, or if any of your child(ren) / family member is allergic to any of the ingredients listed below, consult with a doctor / physician for approval before using this product.
• Immediately stop use and consult with a doctor / physician if user gets irritations after use.
• Avoid all contacts other than hands. Rinse of immediately in case of contact with sensitive areas.
• Content may harden due to water evaporation.
• Keep lid on at all times when not in use.
• KEEP AWAY FROM FIRE. FLAMMABLE.
• Do not use the product for purposes other than the intended purposes.
• Product you receive may have different designs from the website photo.
How to store Product:
• Keep out of reach of children. Make sure your children do not have access to product and packaging.
• Avoid high temperature, high humidity, direct sunlight. Store in cool environment. Leaving the package in a hot environment could melt the plastic. Do not leave in hot places.
• To avoid danger of suffocation throw away empty package.
• Ethanol – Commonly known as alcohol. Flammable.
• Water – H2O.
• Glycerin – Non-toxic sweetener and moisturizer.
• Agar – Jelly form substance made of from freezing and drying algae.
• Butylene Glycol – Used to help products dissolve better in water, and to smooth cream and gel products. Also used as food additives, and are in many pharmaceuticals. There is no scientific evidence that glycol would cause harm to the organs and skin. Small amounts of glycol are used in many products, but may cause irritation to sensitive skin.
• Thyme Flower and Leaf Extract – A type of herb used in meals and sometimes for medicine.
• Organic Lavender Extract – A type of herb commonly used in aromas. Lavender has tannin, linalool, and limonene.
See Ingredient Details above (Unscented) and
See Ingredient Details above and below
• Lavender Oil – Oil extracted from lavender.
• Follow your district’s disposal policies.
Legal Disclaimer: Actual product, product packaging and the official website may have different information than what is on this website. All translations are provided for information purposes only. We advise you not to rely solely on the information on this website.