Natural Sunscreen SPF 25Mama Butter
$19.99 – $21.99
Mama Butter sunscreens are chemical-free, packed full of exceptional moisturizing ingredients to help keep your family’s skin nourished. Mama Butter sunscreens are FREE of controversial chemicals listed below:
- UV absorbents
- Synthetic fragrance
- Artificial coloring
- Mineral oil
Scented sunscreens add an original mixture of five different natural scents including citronella oil and geranium, which also works as an insect repellent (Not included in unscented sunscreens).
Brand: Mama Butter
Package Size (Approximately):
Length: 13 cm / 5.11”
Width: 6 cm / 2.36”
Thickness: 2.5 cm / 1”
Product Size (Approximately):
See Package Size
Amount per Pack: 45g / 1.58 oz
Made in: Japan
Manufacturer : Koo Science Beauty
Address: 2-16-11 Ginza, Chuo-ku Tokyo
Supplier: B by E
Address: Aoyama Takano Bldg., 3-5-4 Kitaaoyama, Minatoku, Tokyo
Phone #: 0120-666-877
Official Website: http://www.bxe.co.jp/mamabutter/products/uvcream/
1. Take an appropriate amount of sunscreen on the palm of your hands.
2. Spread all over the skin.
3. Reapply when necessary.
• Immediately stop use and consult with a doctor / physician if user gets irritations after use.
• Keep lid on at all times when not in use.
• For babies and sensitive skin, conduct a patch test before use. Make sure your skin does not get irritations before applying to large areas of skin.
• Do not apply product on cuts, burns, and any kind of irritations.
• If you or user get the following symptoms or any other reactions, immediately stop use and consult with a doctor / dermatologist.
• Stinging or itch
• Irritations of any kind
• Change in skin color (such as Vitiligo / white spots)
• As a result of using substances derived from natural ingredients, slight change in color, smell, and texture might occur during use. This does not mean deterioration in quality unless the product has been under undesirable environment.
• KEEP AWAY FROM FIRE. FLAMMABLE.
• Do not use the product for purposes other than the intended purposes.
• Product you receive may have different designs from the website photo.
How to store Product:
• Keep out of reach of children. Make sure your children do not have access to product and packaging.
• Avoid high temperature, high humidity, direct sunlight. Store in cool environment. Leaving the package in a hot environment could melt the plastic. Do not leave in hot places.
• To avoid danger of suffocation throw away empty package.
• Water – H2O.
• DPG – Dipropylene Glycol – Used as plasticizer, monomer, and solvent.
• Titanium Oxide – Oxide that naturally occurs in titanium. Reflects UV, and used in food colorings.
• Caprylic Acid- Fatty acid in palm oil and coconut oil.
• Stearic Acid Ethyl Ester – Fatty acid in animal and vegetable oil.
• Shea Butter – Ingredient from seed of the fruit/tree of Shea, which has multiple advantages for the skin such as UV protection, moisturizer, and reducing skin irritations.
• Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate – Works as skin conditioner that prevents water loss. Emollient.
• Glycerin – Non-toxic sweetener and moisturizer.
• Sorbitan Monostearate – Emulsifier. Keeps water and oils from separating.
• Pentylene Glycol – Used for moisturizing purposes and improving texture of creams. Also used as a solvent and preservative.
• PEG 20 Sorbitan Isostearate – PEG = Polyethylene glycol. Used as cleansing agent, surfactant.
• Aluminum Hydroxide – Commonly used as an antacid to heartburns or upset stomachs.
• Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate – Surfacant and emulsifyier used in beauty and hair products, giving products a smooth touch.
• Zinc Oxide – Water insoluble substance used as an additive in foods, plastics. Also used as healing aid for burns, skin inflammations, and rash creams.
• Sodium-HydrogenN-(1-oxooctadecyl)- L-glutamate – A type of preservative.
• Behenyl Alcohol – Used as emollient and emulsifier. Natural fatty alcohol used to keep oil and liquids mixed.
• Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate – Commonly used in foods as modified food starch. Also used for anti-caking in cosmetics.
• Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp Copolymer – A thickening agent.
• Tert-Butyl Alcohol – Found in beers, it is used as a solvent.
• Steareth-2 – Used as emulsifiers. Composed of Polyethylene glycol polimer and stearyl alcohol.
• Coconut Fatty Acid Sucrose – Surfacant derived originally from palm plants.
• Isostearyl Glyceryl Ether – Used as emollient, emulsifier, and deodorant agent.
• Tocopherol – Natural ingredient found in foods such as fish and vegetable oils also known as vitamin E.
• Calcium Hydroxide – Used in food preparation. Limewater is a form of Calcium Hydroxide.
• Phenoxyethanol – Preservative used in cosmetics.
See Above Ingredient Details (Unscented)
See Above and Below Ingredient Details
• Citronellol – An essential oil from the leaves and stems of Lemongrass. A natural bug repellent. FDA Considers Citronellol to be Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS).
• Geranium Oil – Oil extracted from the leaves and stems of the Geranium plant.
• Rosemary Oil – Oil extracted from the leaves and stems of the Rosemary plant.
• Eucalyptus Oil – Oil extracted from the leaves and stems of the Eucalyptus plant.
• Lemongrass Oil – Oil extracted from the leaves and stems of the Lemongrass plant.
• Follow your district’s disposal policies.
Legal Disclaimer: Actual product, product packaging and the official website may have different information than what is on this website. All translations are provided for information purposes only. We advise you not to rely solely on the information on this website.