Natural Sunscreen SPF 30Mama Butter
$26.99 – $28.99
Mama Butter sunscreens are chemical-free, packed full of exceptional moisturizing ingredients to help keep your family’s skin nourished. Mama Butter sunscreens are FREE of controversial chemicals listed below:
- UV absorbents
- Synthetic fragrance
- Artificial coloring
- Mineral oil
Scented sunscreens add an original mixture of five different natural scents including citronella oil and geranium, which also works as an insect repellent (Not included in unscented sunscreens).
Brand: Mama Butter
Package Size (Approximately):
Length: 14 cm / 5.5”
Width: 5.5 cm / 2.1”
Thickness: 3.5 cm / 1.3”Product Size (Approximately):
See Package Size
Amount per Pack: 60ml / 12 fl.oz.
Made in: Japan
Manufacturer: Koo Science Beauty
Address: 2-16-11 Ginza, Chuo-ku,Tokyo
Supplier: B by E
Address: Aoyama Takano Bldg., 3-5-4 Kitaaoyama, Minato-ku, Tokyo
Phone #: 0120-666-877
Offiial Website : http://www.bxe.co.jp/mamabutter/products/uvmilk-2/
1. Take an appropriate amount of sunscreen on the palm of your hands.
2. Spread all over the skin.
3. Reapply when necessary.
• Immediately stop use and consult with a doctor / physician if user gets irritations after use.
• Keep lid on at all times when not in use.
• For babies and sensitive skin, conduct a patch test before use. Make sure your skin does not get irritations before applying to large areas of skin.
• Do not apply product on cuts, burns, and any kind of irritations.
• If you or user get the following symptoms or any other reactions, immediately stop use and consult with a doctor / dermatologist.
• Stinging or itch
• Irritations of any kind
• Change in skin color (such as Vitiligo / white spots)
• As a result of using substances derived from natural ingredients, slight change in color, smell, and texture might occur during use. This does not mean deterioration in quality unless the product has been under undesirable environment.
• KEEP AWAY FROM FIRE. FLAMMABLE.
• Do not use the product for purposes other than the intended purposes.
• Product you receive may have different designs from the website photo.
How to store Product:
• Keep out of reach of children. Make sure your children do not have access to product and packaging.
• Avoid high temperature, high humidity, direct sunlight. Store in cool environment. Leaving the package in a hot environment could melt the plastic. Do not leave in hot places.
• To avoid danger of suffocation throw away empty package.
• Water – H2O.
• Titanium Oxide – Oxide that naturally occurs in titanium. Reflects UV, and used in food colorings.
• Squalane – Plant derived emollient.
• DPG – Dipropylene Glycol – Used as plasticizer, monomer, and solvent.
• Sebacic Acid – Substance produced from castor oil.
• Propanediol – Used for moisturizing purposes and improving texture of creams. Also used as a solvent and preservative.
• Pentylene Glycol – A solvent and preservative.
• Shea Butter – Ingredient from seed of the fruit/tree of Shea, which has multiple advantages for the skin such as UV protection, moisturizer, and reducing skin irritations.
• BG – Used to help products dissolve better in water, and to smooth cream and gel products. Also used as food additives, and are in many pharmaceuticals.
• Hydrated Silica – Commonly known as opal.
• Behenyl Alcohol – Used as emollient and emulsifier. Natural fatty alcohol used to keep oil and liquids mixed.
• Isostearic Acid – Resists UV radiation.
• Aluminum Hydroxide – Commonly used as an antacid to heartburns or upset stomachs.
• Potassium Cetyl Phosphate – Emulsifyer and surfactant used in many beauty products such as shampoos, moisturizers, and sunscreens.
• Sodium Dilauramidoglutamide Lysine – Emulsifier that works in favor of anti-aging.
• Phenoxyethanol – Preservative used in cosmetics.
• Polyhydroxy Stearic Acid – Stabilize products by acting as a suspending agent and emulsifier.
• Welan Gum – Thickening agent.
• Cellulose – Made of Carbon, Hydrogen and Oxygen. Used as food additives, found in plants, cotton, and wood pulp.
• Xanthan Gum – Natural emulsifier.
• Cellulose Gum – Thickening agent used in food products.
• Cerium Oxide – Opacifying agent.
• Platinum – One of the least reactive metals. Used in anti-aging skin products.
See Above Ingredients Details (Unscented)
See Above and Below Ingredient Details
• Rosemary Oil – Oil extracted from the leaves and stems of the Rosemary plant.
• Geranium Oil – Oil extracted from the leaves and stems of the Geranium plant.
• Eucalyptus Oil – Oil extracted from the leaves and stems of the Eucalyptus plant.
• Lemongrass Oil – Oil extracted from the leaves and stems of the Lemongrass plant.
• Citronellol – Citronellol – An essential oil from the leaves and stems of Lemongrass. A natural bug repellent. FDA Considers Citronellol to be Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS).
• Follow your district’s garbage policies.
Legal Disclaimer: Actual product, product packaging and the official website may have different information than what is on this website. All tarnslations are provided for information purposes only. We advise you not to rely solely on the information on this website.