Odorless Waste BagsIt REALLY works!
Don’t have a diaper pail in your hotel room?
Seal off any odor and associated bacteria with odor eliminating waste bags.
BOS waste bags are a safer and more sanitary alternative to get rid of any foul-smelling material. It actually REALLY keeps the smell contained.
Package Size (Approximately):
Length: 24 cm / 9.4”
Width: 16 cm / 6.2”
Thickness : 0.1 cm / 0.03“
Length: 19cm / 7.4”
Width: 14.5cm / 5.7”
Thickness: 0.8cm / 0.3“
Amount per Pack: 15 Bags
Made in: Japan
Manufacturer / Supplier: Kurilon Kasei
Address: 1-3-20 Minamieguchi, Higashiyodogawa-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka 533-0003
Phone #: 06-6327-8188
Official Website: http://www.bos-bos.com
1. Tear off the right corner of the packaging with your hands.
2. Take out one sheet.
3. Put used diapers and/or waste inside. Make sure discharge and waste do not touch the opening otherwise the smell will not stay contained.
4. Twist the top several times, and tie into a tight knot.
5. Throw away the bag.
• Do not put sharp objects in the waste bag.
• Do not contaminate the opening of the bag.
• KEEP AWAY FROM FIRE. FLAMMABLE.
• Do not use the product for purposes other than the intended purposes.
• Product you receive may have different designs from the website photo.
How to store Product:
• Keep out of reach of children. Make sure your children do not have access to product and packaging.
• Avoid high temperature, high humidity, direct sunlight. Store in cool environment. Leaving the package in a hot environment could melt the plastic. Do not leave in hot places.
• To avoid danger of suffocation throw away empty package.
• Polyethylene – Used in most plastic products. Melting point is 80 °C (176 °F).
• Undisclosed for patent protection.
• Follow your district’s disposal policies.
Legal Disclaimer: Actual product, product packaging and the official website may have different information than what is on this website. All translations are provided for information purposes only. We advise you not to rely solely on the information on this website.