Organic Hand SanitizerFor 6 months or older
Tired of your child touching EVERYTHING before meal time and then eating with his / her hands? Sneak a bottle of organic hand sanitizers made of 95% organic and 100% natural substances to prevent germs and harmful chemicals from getting in your child’s mouth!
Appropriate for children over 6 months old.
Brand: Made of Organics
Package Size (Approximately):
Circumference: 3.4 cm / 1.33”
Length: 9 cm / 3.54”
Product Size (Approximately):
See Package Size
Amount: 50 ml
Made in Australia
Manufacturer / Supplier: Takakura Shinsangyo
Address: K`s Nishiazabu 2-13-6 Nishiazabu Minatoku Tokyo
Phone #: 03-5466-3920
1. Apply a dime sized amount of sanitizer and spread evenly all over your hands.
• Do not use or store the product near fire.
• As a result of using substances derived from natural ingredients, slight change in color, smell, and texture might occur during use. This does not mean deterioration in quality unless the product has been under undesirable environment.
• Shelf life after opening is 12 months.
• Immediately stop use and consult with a doctor / physician if user gets irritations after use.
• Rinse of immediately in case of contact with eyes, and sensitive areas.
• Do not use product on babies under 6 months old.
• KEEP AWAY FROM FIRE. FLAMMABLE.
• Do not use the product for purposes other than the intended purposes.
How to Store Product:
• Keep out of reach of children. Make sure your children do not have access to product and packaging.
• Avoid high temperature, high humidity, direct sunlight. Store in cool environment. Leaving the package in a hot environment could melt the plastic. Do not leave in hot environment.
• To avoid danger of suffocation throw away empty package.
• Aloe Vera Juice – Juice extracted from the Aloe plant proven to have medical and therapeutic benefits to the human body.
• Ethanol (Plant-derived) – Produced by fermentation of sugarcane juice. Plant-derived ethanol may also come from corn and grain.
• Water – H2O
• Xanthan Gum – Natural emulsifier.
• Backhousia Citriodora Leaf Oil – Commonly known as Lemon Myrtle Oil. Oil from the Lemon Myrtle tree that grows in subtropical rainforests in Australia.
• Glycerin – Non-toxic sweetener and moisturizer.
• Bitter Orange Peel Extract – Oil extracted from the outer peel of the bitter orange fruit.
• Chamomile Extract – Extract derived from dried chamomile plants.
• Olive Leaf Extract – Extract derived from the leaf of the olive tree. It is believed to have antifungal, antiviral, and antibacterial effects.
• Follow your district’s disposal policies.
Legal Disclaimer: Actual product, product packaging and the official website may have different information than what is on this website. All translations are provided for information purposes only. We advise you not to rely solely on the information on this website.