Silicone Cup CoverBitatto Mug
Tired of your baby knocking over cups at restaurants? Dropping them? Breaking them?
This silicone cup cover turns your daily cup into a spill-proof straw cup.
Use these covers to save your cups, and your sanity.
Not only could you use them for your child, but can also be used in the office for cups around your computers, night tables, picnics, and camping.
Works on cups made of
Fit cups with circumference of 7 cm – 10 cm / 2.7″ – 3.9″
Fit straws under the circumference of 7mm.
*Cup shown in the detail photo is not included.
Brand: Bitatto Mug
Package Size (Approximately) :
Length: 17 cm / 6.7”
Width: 11 cm / 4.3”
Thickness: 4 cm / 1.5“
Product Size (Approximately) :
Circumference: 7 cm / 2.7”
Length: 3.5 cm / 1.3”
Amount per Pack: 1 Cover
Made in Korea
Manufacturer / Supplier: Techxcel Japan
Address : 3-19-16 Ogawa Nishimachi, Kodaira-shi, Tokyo
Phone # : 042-332-7262
Official Website : http://www.bitatto.com/product/bitatto-mug/
1. Follow instruction illustrations on the package.
2. Hold the wider sides of the cover with both hands.
3. Place the silicone cover on your cup, starting from the side closer to yourself.
• Do not use product on soft cups, such as paper cups.
• Do not use for carbonated or hot drinks.
• Rinse product before first time use.
• Do not apply excessive force on the product. Do not use product with sharp nails. Product may rip.
• Make sure your cups are not chipped.
• Make sure children using the product is under adult supervision.
• Keep the product clean by rinsing after each use. Make sure it is completely dry before using again.
• Can be sterilized / washed using
• boiling water
• sterilizing solution
ATTENTION: Item cannot be microwaved by itself. Need to be placed inside a microwave sterilizer case.
• KEEP AWAY FROM FIRE. FLAMMABLE.
• Techxcell Japan does not bear any responsibility with respect to any damages caused by using the product.
• Do not use the product for purposes other than the intended purposes.
• Product you receive may have different designs from the website photo.
How to store Product:
• Keep out of reach of children. Make sure your children do not have access to product and packaging.
• Avoid high temperature, high humidity, direct sunlight. Store in cool environment. Leaving the package in a hot environment could melt the plastic. Do not leave in hot environment.
• To avoid danger of suffocation throw away empty package.
• Silicone Rubber – Made of silicon, carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen.
• Follow your district’s disposal policies.
Legal Disclaimer: Actual product, product packaging and the official website may have different information than what is on this website. All translations are provided for information purposes only. We advise you not to rely solely on the information on this website.