Space Saver Bags for DiapersPIP
How many diapers do you usually carry in your diaper bag? Three? Five just in case?
Reduce the load in seconds using these space saver bags.
Each bag holds:
- 5 X-Large diapers
- 8 Small diapers
Package Size (Approximately):
Length: 20 cm / 7.8”
Width: 16 cm / 6.2”
Thickness: 1.5cm / 0.6”
Product Size (Approximately):
Length: 30 cm / 11.8”
Width: 29 cm / 11.4”
Amount per Pack: 2 Bags
Made in: Japan
Manufacturer / Supplier: Pip
Address: 2-1-36 Noninbashi, Chuo-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka 540-0011
Phone #: Tokyo : 03-3252-6546 / Osaka 06-6945-4427
Official Website: http://www.pip-club.com/products/detail/30
1. Put diapers inside space saver bag.
2. Seal tight. Make sure there are no openings.
3. Put space saver bag on flat surface.
4. Roll space saver bag from opening towards the bottom of the bag pushing air out.
Safety Instructions :
• To avoid danger of suffocation, keep the space saver bag and packaging away from babies and children.
• KEEP AWAY FROM FIRE. FLAMMABLE.
• Sharp items or overstuffing will damage product.
How to store Product :
• Avoid high temperature, high humidity, direct sunlight. Store in cool environment. Leaving the package in a hot environment could melt the plastic. Do not leave in hot environment.
• Keep out of reach of children. Make sure your children do not have access to product and packaging.
Made of :
• Nylon – A thermoplastic used in food packaging, apparel, and a wide variety of products.
• Polyethylene – Used in most plastic products. Melting point is 80 °C (176 °F).
• Polypropylene – Commonly used in plastic products, packaging and labeling.
Disposal Instructions :
• Space Saver Bags are reusable.
• Follow your district’s disposal policies.
Legal Disclaimer : Actual product, product packaging and the official website may have different information than what is on this website. All translations are provided for information purposes only. We advise you not to rely solely on the information on this website.