Straw Cap for Disposable BottlesRichell
Almost all drinks that are sold in Japan are in disposable (recyclable) bottles.
With Richell’s straw caps, you can stop worrying about your child spilling the whole bottle the second after you buy it.
Package Size (Approximately):
Length: 20 cm / 7.8”
Width: 10 cm / 4”
Thickness: 5 cm / 2“
Product Size (Approximately):
Length: 3.5 cm / 1.3”
Width: 3.5 cm / 1.3”
Length: 2.5 cm / 1”
Width: 3.5 cm / 1.3”
26cm / 10.2“
Amount per Pack:
1 Bottle Cap
Made in: China
Manufacturer / Supplier: Richell
Address: 136 Mizuhashi Sakuragi, Toyama-shi, Toyama
Phone #: 076-478-3957
Official Website: http://www.richell.co.jp
1. Attach the straw to the inside of the green cap.
2. Take off the cap on your disposable bottle, screw the green cap tightly on the bottle. (If the screw does not fit the bottle, try the orange adapter.)
• Always use under adult supervision.
• Product fits most disposable bottles, but not all.
• While using the product, close the lid and put it into a sealed bag to prevent content from spilling.
• Keep lid on at all times when not in use.
• Do not use for carbonated drinks.
• Shaking or tilting while using the product may cause content to leak.
• Drinks with pulps or small solid content may cause clogs.
• Do not put in boiling water, microwave, or dishwasher.
• Rinse with dish soap.
• KEEP AWAY FROM FIRE. FLAMMABLE.
• Do not use the product for purposes other than the intended purposes.
• Product you receive may have different designs from the website photo.
How to store Product:
• Keep out of reach of children. Make sure your children do not have access to product and packaging.
• Avoid high temperature, high humidity, direct sunlight. Store in cool environment. Leaving the package in a hot environment could melt the plastic. Do not leave in hot environment.
• To avoid danger of suffocation throw away empty package.
• Polypropylene – Commonly used in plastic products, packaging and labeling.
• ABS Plastic – Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene plastic is a thermoplastic polymer used in many toys.
• Silicone Rubber – Made of silicon, carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen.
• Follow your district’s disposal policies.
Legal Disclaimer: Actual product, product packaging and the official website may have different information than what is on this website. All tarnslations are provided for information purposes only. We advise you not to rely solely on the information on this website.