- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
¥1,300 – ¥1,600
With 50 years of history as one of Japan’s most trusted baby supply company, Richell offers stylish, BPA free straw cups.
Richell straw cups may be sterilized by:
- boiling water
- sterilizing solution
Package Size (Approximately): 200 ml / 6.7 fl. oz. Length: 11.5 cm / 4.5” Width: 9.5 cm / 3.7“ Thickness: 7.5 cm / 2.9”
Product Size (Approximately): 200 ml / 6.7 fl. oz. Circumference: 6.5 cm / 2.5“ Length: 11 cm / 4.3”
Amount per Pack: 1 Cup
Made in China
Manufacturer / Supplier: Richell
Address: 136 Mizuhashi Sakuragi, Toyama-shi, Toyama
Phone #: 076-478-3957
Official Website: http://www.richell.co.jp
Instructions: Take out the piece of paper in the cup before using product for the first time.
• Appropriate for 8 months and up.
• To prevent content from spilling, keep lid on at all times when not in use.
• Do not put freezing or hot content in the cup. Cup can hold up to 90 degrees Celsius or 194 degrees Fahrenheit.
• Do not hand freezing or hot content to your baby / child.
• Close the lid completely to avoid content from spilling.
• Spout, Valve, Top and Handle can be sterilized / washed by microwave – boiling water – sterilizing solution – dishwasher
• Lid and Button by boiling water – dishwasher
• Cup by – sterilizing solution – dishwasher
ATTENTION : Item cannot be microwaved by itself. Need to be placed inside a microwave sterilizer case.
• KEEP AWAY FROM FIRE. FLAMMABLE.
• Do not use the product for purposes other than the intended purposes.
• Product you receive may have different designs from the website photo.
How to Store Product:
• Keep out of reach of children. Make sure your children do not have access to product and packaging.
• Avoid high temperature, high humidity, direct sunlight. Store in cool environment. Leaving the package in a hot environment could melt the plastic. Do not leave in hot environment.
• To avoid danger of suffocation throw away empty package.
Made Of: Silicone Rubber • Polypropylene • Polypropylene Elastomer • Saturated Polyester Resin
• Silicone Rubber – Made of silicon, carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen.
• Polypropylene – Commonly used in plastic products, packaging and labeling.
• Saturated Polyester Resin – Common plastic.
Disposal Instructions: Follow your district’s garbage policies.
Legal Disclaimer: Actual product, product packaging and the official website may have different information than what is on this website. All translations are provided for information purposes only. We advise you not to rely solely on the information on this website.