Swimming Diapers – Pink3 Diapers per pack
Ready for a wave of fun with your child?
Try these Disposable Swimming Diapers on your next trip to pools, beaches and waterparks.
Diapers are made to stay fitting in the water to protect sudden leaks for maintaining fun under the sun.
*Swimming diapers are not made to prevent leaks for a long time like regular diapers. Use for temporary leak prevention only.
Available in sizes Medium, Large, and XLarge.
Package Size (Approximately): Length: 31.5 cm / 12.4” Width: 21.3 cm / 8.38”
Amount per Pack: 3 Diapers
Made in Japan
Manufacturer / Supplier: Unicharm
Address: 3-5-27, Mita, Minatoku, Tokyo 185-8575
Phone # : 0120-192-862
Official Website: https://www.unicharm.co.jp/
• If your child is sick, and/or have symptoms of diarrhea, do not go swimming or use swimming diapers.
• Change dirty diapers as soon as possible.
• Swimming Diapers are highly recommended for children who are not yet toilet-trained.
• Please follow instructions of the facility when using the swimming diapers. (Some facilities do not allow children who are not yet toilet-trained)
• To avoid swallowing suffocations and other injuries, store product out of reach of children
• Immediately stop use and consult with a doctor / physician if user gets irritations after use.
• Keep away from fire. Flammable.
• Do not use as a regular diaper. Use only in water.
• Diapers you receive may have different designs from the website photo.
• Do not use the product for purposes other than the intended purposes.
• Leakage protection is not 100% guaranteed, and does not prevent spreading of contagious diseases.
• Dispose after single use. Do not reuse.
• Color on diaper may fade after rubbing or from leaving the diaper inside water.
• Do not machine wash. Diapers are disposable.
• If accidentally washed with other clothes, dry clothes and remove diaper tissue from clothes.
How to Store Product:
• Keep out of reach of children. Make sure your children do not have access to the diapers and plastic packaging.
• Avoid high temperature, high humidity, direct sunlight.
• Store in cool environment. Leaving the package in a hot environment could melt the plastic. Do not leave in hot environment.
• After opening the package, seal tight to keep unused diapers sanitary.
• To avoid danger of suffocation throw away empty package.
• Non-woven Polyolefin – Similar to Polypropylene, a non-woven plastic fiber.
• Cotton-like Pulp – Absorbs liquid.
• Water absorbing paper – Paper that absorbs water.
• Polyurethane – A polymer in various plastic materials.
• Styrene Elastomer Synthetic Resins – Commonly known as rubber.
• Flush discharge in toilet if possible.
• DO NOT FLUSH DIAPER DOWN THE TOILET.
• If you are throwing away the diaper in the trash, roll diaper so that the dirty side is not exposed, put it in a sealed bag if possible.
• If there are no garbage cans especially for diapers, make sure to put used diapers in a sealed bag, or take them back to your personal garbage cans.
• Follow your district’s garbage policies.
Legal Disclaimer: Actual product, product packaging and the official website may have different information than what is on this website. All translations are provided for information purposes only. We advise you not to rely solely on the information on this website.