The rosy-cheeked look is cute on a baby’s face. Unfortunately, the rosy tint isn’t so adorable on baby’s behinds.
Pampers baby wipes will make the mess disappear quickly and are gentle enough to keep that rosy-cheeked smile on your babies face.
Pampers wipes are:
- Clinically proven mild
- Made with lotion and pure water
- Non–alcoholic, Perfume Free
*Wipes are NOT flushable.
Package Size (Approximately): Length: 20 cm / 7.8” Width: 9 cm / 3.5” Thickness: 8 cm / 3.1“
Product Size: See Package Size
Sheet Length: 16.5 cm / 6.5“ Width: 15.1 cm / 5.9“
Amount per Pack: 56 Sheets
Made in Spain
Manufacturer / Supplier: P&G, Proctor and Gamble Japan
Address: 7-1-18 Onoe Dori, Chuo-Ku, Kobe-Shi 651-0088
Phone #: 0120-021329
Official Website: https://jp.pg.com/
1. Open lid.
2. Take sticker off completely.
3. Gently pull the wipes in upward motion.
4. Take one sheet at a time.
• Do not flush down the toilet. NOT FLUSHABLE.
• Close the lid tightly after each use to avoid wipes from drying out.
• Make sure the unused wipes are clean after each use.
• Use clean hands to take out wipes.
• Do not heat wipes.
• Immediately stop use and consult with a doctor / physician if user gets irritations after use.
• Keep lid on at all times when not in use.
• KEEP AWAY FROM FIRE. FLAMMABLE.
• DO NOT use on cuts, swelling, rashes, or any kind of skin irritations.
• Do not apply excessive force on the product. Do not sit or stand on the product. Product may break.
• Do not wipe furniture and/or floors with wipe.
• Do not use the product for purposes other than the intended purposes.
• Product you receive may have different designs from the website photo.
How to Store Product:
• Keep out of reach of children. Make sure your children do not have access to product and packaging.
• Avoid high temperature, high humidity, direct sunlight. Store in cool environment. Leaving the package in a hot environment could melt the plastic. Do not leave in hot places.
• To avoid danger of suffocation throw away empty package.
• Water – H2O.
• Citric Acid – One of the most common food additives.
• PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil – PEG = Product of Ethylene Oxide and Water. Castor Oil = Vegetable oil extracted from the castor oil plant.
• Sodium Citrate – Food additive and flavoring agent, also known as Citric Acid.
• Glyceryl Caprylate – A monoester of glycerin and caprylic acid.
• Sodium Benzoate – A food preservative commonly used in acidic foods.
• EDTA-2Na – Ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid disodium salt – Used in detergents, soaps, shampoos, and other personal care products.
• BIS – (PEG/PPG-16/16) PEG/PPG-16/16 Dimethicone – A surfactant and emulsifying emollient used in skin conditioning products.
• Xanthan Gum – Natural emulsifier.
• Pentadecalactone – A low hazard fragrance added to many beauty products.
• DPG – Dipropylene Glycol – Used as plasticizer, monomer, and solvent.
• Caprylic Capric Triglycerides – Coconut / Palm oil fatty acids.
• Follow your district’s disposal policies.
• Do not flush wipes. NON FLUSHABLE.
Legal Disclaimer: Actual product, product packaging and the official website may have different information than what is on this website. All translations are provided for information purposes only. We advise you not to rely solely on the information on this website.